The Ladies Lunch Club database holds over 1,000 business women primarily from Sussex, Surrey and Kent ranging from solicitors, accountants and bankers to suppliers of stationery, therapists, counsellors and style consultants.
We run the lunches on a not-for-profit basis. Much of the cost in running the lunch is absorbed by Consortium Business Solutions. Each area holds six lunches per year bi-monthly.
Here’s what Zoe Clark, Managing Director of Euphoric Beauty, had to say about how sponsoring the Ladies Lunch Club has benefited her business:
“Becoming the Ladies Lunch Club sponsor for a year has been really beneficial to my business. It has allowed me to become involved with the lunches, getting to know the other members as well as working alongside Lara. It has made my business really stand out and has meant that I am able to showcase what we do over a period of time rather than just a one off promotion”.
Sponsorship of the Ladies Lunch Clubs includes:
- Your details on this sponsorship page with a link to your website
- Your details on the Eventbrite page for the specific lunch or lunches, with a link to your website. NOTE: these pages are public so anyone searching for a networking event in an area is able to find the page.
- Co-branding on the Ladies Lunch Clubs literature for the specific lunch including invitations.
- The opportunity to give a 10 minute talk to the group plus one follow up email to the attendees.
- Our monthly newsletters will contain an article about your business, provided by yourself.
Annual Sponsorship Package
Sponsoring a lunch in an area for a whole year really helps people to get to know you, as well as your brand, by building a relationship with the women who attend. In addition to the benefits above, the annual sponsorship provides one emailing following the lunch to the database for the area you are sponsoring.
Total Cost £1,200 + VAT
Elite Sponsorship Package
If you want full coverage for the area for the whole year, i.e. 24 lunches in four different locations, we can offer our Elite Package allowing you to reach over 400 women every two months – think of the relationships you can build. You will also be allowed up to one additional mailing per quarter to the whole database.
Total cost £4,200 + VAT (saving £480)
For further details on sponsorship, and to discuss any ideas you might have, please contact us at email@example.com.
Current Ladies Lunch sponsors:
Brighton: Harvey John
Hove: Sarah Hurst Skin Clinic
Eastbourne: Humphrey & Co
London: The Route City Wealth Club
Previous Ladies Lunch sponsors:
Brighton Racing and Events
Consortium Business Solutions
The Grand Hotel
Price & Co
The Travel Concept
Yes Promo Products
For further details on each of our previous sponsors please click on their name to be taken to their website.