Lunches are currently being run virtually until in-person events can resume.
The Worthing Ladies Lunch Club was set up in 2011 and meets up every other month at various venues in Worthing.
The Ladies Lunch Clubs give you a chance to network and discuss business opportunities with other like-minded businesswomen from the local area.
Everyone is very friendly, and the lunches are informal – our ethos is 'simply good food and good company'.
Arrive from 12:30 pm to mingle over a welcome drink, followed by a short presentation given by a representative from our sponsor. A lunch of two courses is then served, followed by tea or coffee. If you are interested in sponsoring a lunch, please go to our Sponsors page for more details.
The Ladies Lunches Clubs are run on a not-for-profit basis, but we do charge a reasonable annual membership fee. You can book your lunches in advance via Eventbrite and you will receive an automatic receipt by email.
In-person lunch costs vary by location and venue. The lunches are run on a not-for-profit basis so if you are unable to attend and need a refund or wish to change your place for a future lunch, then please notify us by email 5 working days in advance.
Sponsorship of the Ladies Lunch Clubs includes:
● Your details on this sponsorship page with a link to your website.
● Co-branding on the Ladies Lunch Clubs literature for the specific lunch including invitations.
● Your details on the Eventbrite page for the specific lunch or lunches, with a link to your website. NOTE: these pages are public so anyone searching for a networking event in an area can find the page.
● The opportunity to give a 10-minute talk to the group plus one follow-up email to the attendees.
● Our monthly newsletters will contain an article about your business, provided by yourself