Our Lunches run regularly, both in-person and virtually.
The Worthing Ladies Lunch Club was set up in 2011 and meets in-person, twice-yearly, at various venues in Worthing.
The Ladies Lunch Clubs give you a chance to network and discuss business opportunities with other like-minded businesswomen from the local area.
Everyone is very friendly, and the lunches are informal – our ethos is 'simply good food and good company'.
You will be welcomed with an arrival drink, followed by a short presentation given by a representative from our sponsor, and then will enjoy a session of networking over food or nibbles
If you are interested in sponsoring a lunch, please go to our Sponsors page for more details.
The Ladies Lunches Clubs are run on a not-for-profit basis, but we do charge a reasonable annual membership fee. You can book your lunches in advance via Eventbrite and you will receive an automatic receipt by email.
In-person lunch costs vary by location and venue. The lunches are run on a not-for-profit basis so if you are unable to attend and need a refund or wish to change your place for a future lunch, then please notify us by email 5 working days in advance.
Sponsorship of the Ladies Lunch Clubs includes:
● Your details on this sponsorship page with a link to your website.
● Co-branding on the Ladies Lunch Clubs literature for the specific lunch including invitations.
● Your details on the Eventbrite page for the specific lunch or lunches, with a link to your website. NOTE: these pages are public so anyone searching for a networking event in an area can find the page.
● The opportunity to give a 10-minute talk to the group plus one follow-up email to the attendees.
● Our monthly newsletters will contain an article about your business, provided by yourself