Lunches are currently being run virtually until in-person events can resume.
The Worthing Ladies Lunch Club was set up in 2011 and meets up every other month at various venues in Worthing.
They’re a chance to network and discuss business opportunities with other like-minded businesswomen from the local area.
Arrive from 12:00 pm to mingle over a welcome drink, followed by a short presentation given by a representative from our sponsor. A lunch of two courses is then served, followed by tea or coffee.
Everyone is very friendly, and the lunches are informal – we have no membership fees, no long-term commitments, simply good food and good company.
If you would like to refund a Ladies Lunch Club place (or transfer it to a future lunch) for whatever reason, please note that we must be notified at least 5 working days in advance.
We’re always looking for local businesses to sponsor the Ladies Lunch Clubs in return for the opportunity to present to attendees at one of the events. If this sounds of interest, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Prices are subject to occasional slight increases/decreases added by the booking system.
See individual booking pages on this website for final confirmed lunch prices.
Sponsorship of the Ladies Lunch Clubs includes:
● Your details on this sponsorship page with a link to your website.
● Co-branding on the Ladies Lunch Clubs literature for the specific lunch including invitations.
● Your details on the Eventbrite page for the specific lunch or lunches, with a link to your website. NOTE: these pages are public so anyone searching for a networking event in an area can find the page.
● The opportunity to give a 10-minute talk to the group plus one follow-up email to the attendees.
● Our monthly newsletters will contain an article about your business, provided by yourself